Bites, Sites, and Civil Rights Tour
Throughout this Nashville walking tour, you will enjoy sites, local food, and history. You’ll experience the civil rights story and gain an inspiring new perspective of Nashville. Combine that with witnessing the impact of the African Diaspora on the making of the "Music City" when you explore the music, politics, and social side of the city.
First, you will stroll through downtown Nashville and hear powerful stories of struggle and be inspired by resilient heroes. Then, you will see local sites and attractions that bring together the full story of Nashville. Combine that with touring a local eatery, where you will also learn about the culture behind southern food. At the end of the tour, you’ll join your tour guide in engaging conversations while eating authentic comfort food (food not included in the ticket price). By joining this United Street Tours experience, you are helping make sure the true stories that changed Nashville’s history are preserved.
per adult from
What's included :
- Live guide
- Entrance fees (if applicable)
- Entry/Admission - Downtown Nashville
What's excluded :
- Gratuities (optional)
- Pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Downtown Nashville, Nashville, TN 37219
On this Nashville walking tour, you will learn about real people whose stories have been erased throughout history. Together with your guide you will explore the full story of the city of Nashville
through food, history, and music.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :501 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37203, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.