BLive Electric Bike Tours - Picturesque Pondicherry
• Bike past the quaint and quite by lanes of French Quarters to encounter
local scenes of Pondicherry’s life.
• Try paper-making at one of the oldest paper making units in the town.
• Ride through spiritually charged Aurobindo Ashram and unwind yourself
• Refuel with French inspired dessert at a heritage building, now home to
an award-winning restaurant.
What's included :
- E-Bikes, Trained Tour Captain, Guided Tour, Safety Gears, Sling Bag.
- Refuel with French inspired dessert at a Heritage building.
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic beverage, 2-wheeler & LMV rentals, Tips
Stop At: Pondicherry, Pondicherry, Union Territory of Pondicherry
Hit the road with e-bikes to capture an unforgettable memory of Puducherry.
Ride through the Promenade to witness Statue of Duplex, Mahatma Gandhi Statue, French War Memorial and Le Café Building.
Descend into the famous Aurobindo Ashram and try your hand at paper-making at one of the oldest paper-making units in the town.
Visit a beautifully restored former home of French judge, now an award-winning café and restaurant for refreshments.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Palais de Mahe - CGH Earth, 4, Bussy St, White Town, Puducherry, 605001, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Welcome to BLive - India’s safest EV tourism brand. The experience on our Ebikes follows default social distancing. Here’s what you need to know: Introducing private tours. Safety kits, sanitizers and masks provided. Well sanitized Ebikes and accessories. Regular temperature and health checks.