Blue Cave, Hvar and Five islands - Small-Group Tour From Split
Blue Cave Tour from Split is the most popular excursion. With this tour you will visit 6 islands and 2 caves, on a brand new (model 2019) speed boat. (covered)
Check all top sights of this part of Adriatic like Hvar and Pakleni islands, Blue lagoon, Stiniva beach, Monk Seal cave and if there is time, we will also pass by Green cave. We are starting daily from Split, but we can also pick you up with a boat from other locations. Tour lasts from 9 to 11 hours, depending on the season.
This is small group experience (up to 8 people max) and this boat will give you an advantage over others in terms of exploring in details caves and hidden beaches.
All included except lunch!
Our promise to you is that after this memorable day at sea, you will bring home really great memories (and photos).
per adult from
What's included :
- Fuel surcharge
- Round day cruise
- Bottled fresh water on the boat
- Professional guide
- Insurance, all taxes
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
On this full day boat tour, starting from city of Split (Croatia) you will see most popular islands like: Hvar, Vis, Bisevo and Pakleni islands, and all the major attractions like: Blue Cave, Monk seal Cave, Stiniva Cove, Green Cave (in low season and on the private tours), Budikovac Island, Blue Lagoon, Palmizana Bay. Our luxury speedboat tours will ensure comfortable boat ride. With our boat excursion you will take best photos and a lot of beautiful memories. Enjoy your day on a boat, spend your day swimming and snorkeling.
• Cave Bisevo, Bisevo 21480 Croatia
• Stiniva Cove, Stiniva, Vis, Island of Vis Croatia
• Blue Lagoon/ Krknjasi Bay, Veliki Drvenik Croatia
• Hvar, Hvar, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
• Green Cave, Ravnik, Vis, Island of Vis 21480 Croatia
• Milna, Milna, Hvar Island, Split-Dalmatia County, Dalmatia
Departure Point :Bronze Gate, Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 22, 21000, Split, Croatia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- If tour is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Please bring towel, swimsuit, hat, sunglasses, suncream, money for lunch and warm clothes if is windy
- Not recommended for pregnant women and babies on a windy days
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.