Blue Cave Kayak & Snorkel Adventure from Kotor / Tivat
The Adriatic Sea is palette of blue/green emerald waters. Kayaking or stand-up-paddling along the rocky coastline is an immersion in primordial nature with nothing but you and your kayak/SUP for kilometers in any direction. There's no better opportunity to swim and snorkel in this pristine ecological environment with zero impact on the ecology.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local guide
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Frozen filtered water
- Other times available by prior agreement.
- Qualified paddlers can SUP.
What's excluded :
The Blue Cave Kayak & SUP Tour is an exploration of the Adriatic Coast on the Lustica Peninsula. The tour visits a number of geological formations extended over 2.5 kilometers of coastline, including many caves. There are two large “Blue Caves” one with cavernous entrances, another accessible only in a prone position and a number of smaller ones.
The clear, undulating blue-green water is perfect for snorkeling, cliff jumping and underwater photography. This tour is the only sustainable way to explore the caves and the area. A 7:30am departure is recommended when possible, in as the sea state is calmer, temperature cooler and there is little boat traffic.
After pick up at one of the meeting points in Kotor or Tivat, we drive to Veslo campground (40 minutes). After a safety briefing and launch, we are on the water for about 3 hours. This tour is moderately difficult, requiring 1.5 hours paddling; the balance of the tour is given to swimming, snorkeling and exploring.
• Kamp Begovic / Veslo, 42°21'59.6"N 18°36'41., I St, Budva, Montenegro
Departure Point :Port of Kotor, E65, Kotor, Montenegro
Traveler pickup is offered
If you are visiting Kotor on a cruise ship, please wait for us at the cafe adjacent to the cruise ship terminal unless we have contacted you prior to your tour. If you are staying in the area please contact us via email or Whatsapp for a link to a map with very specific directions. Airports
- Tivat Airport, Tivat Municipality Montenegro
- Luka Kotor A.D., Park Slobode, 85330 1, Kotor, Montenegro
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- This is a great tour small and medium size groups of up to 12 people.
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.