Blue Hole and Beach from Cruise ship Ports or Hotels in Ocho Rios
Travellers should book this tour for they will be getting great value for their money.
At the Blue Hole travellers will hike cascading water falls, cliff jumps, swimming, explore a nearby cave underneath the waterfalls, platform dive or jump and Tarzan rope swing.
After the Blue Hole travellers will be transported to a private beach which is 5min driver from the Ocho Rios cruise terminal .
While at the beach travellers can relax and unwind after and adventurous fun filled experience at the blue hole .
There is also a restaurant ,restroom and proper beach facilities at the beach.
So travellers should definitely book this tour and enjoy the cool refreshing water at the Blue Hole and the Beautiful white sandy beach to relax afterwards.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/ Guide
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Entrance fee for Blue Hole&Beach
- Entry/Admission - Blue Hole
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Hole, Ocho Rios Jamaica
Here travellers will hike cascading water falls, cliff jumps, swimming, explore a nearby cave underneath the waterfalls, platform dive or jump and Tarzan rope swing.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup all travellers from Hotel lobby in the Ocho Rios area. For Cruise ship passengers, here are the pickup instructions from both ports in Ocho Rios. Pick Up From The Ocho Rios "UDC Pier": (1)After leaving the ship, please make your way outside the port lobby then take right. (2)proceed through the security gate.(3)continue walking along the walking path for about a minute.(4)look straight ahead you will see your driver waiting for you with the "Coopa Tours" sign along with your name. It's about a 5 minutes’ walk in total. Pick Up From The Ocho Rios "Reynolds Pier":After you cruise ship docks. You will make a one minute walk to a small bus park on the port. You will now be able to see the MAIN ROAD from this location . Look ahead through the fence separating the port from the MAIN ROAD you will see your driver with the Coopa Tours sign along with your name printed on itPorts
- UDC port Ocho Rios
- Reynolds Cruise ship Port Ocho Rios
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Due to the COVID-19 we have taken these steps to protect you our customers and staff:All bookings will be privately done, your group/family only per Vehicle,You are required to wear a Mask while in our vehicles,Your hands will be sanitized before entering vehicle and please Avoid excessive touching.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.