Boat tour to Sorrento coast and Capri - Day & Night Experience
When the sun goes down and the daytime crowds disperse, the island’s evening enchantment begins. Experience the magic of the island of Capri from sunset into the evening with a small-group boat trip from Sorrento. Arrive in the afternoon as the coast is bathed in golden light and cruise all around the island while sipping on your glass of sparkling wine and gazing out at the Faraglioni sea stacks. Enjoy a stop on the island to shop, dine or just stroll around Piazzetta to live the magical atmosphere of Capri by night.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick-up from/to hotel
- Professional English speaking skipper
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Bottled water - Soda/pop/coke
What's excluded :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Piano di Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Pick-up from your hotel or a close meeting point and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: Marina Grande - Antico Borgo Marinaro, Via Marina Grande 1, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire the ancient fishermen village of “Marina Grande”.
Stop At: Bagni della Regina Giovanna, Via Capo, 80067, Sorrento Italy
Along the way you will admire the ruins of a roman villa near “Bagni della Regina Giovanna”, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: White Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto and the White Grotto,
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Green Grotta, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
One of the must-do stops will be the Green Grotto.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Natural Arch, Grotta di Matermania Pizzolungo, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Along the way you will admire the Natural Arch.
Pass By: Villa Malaparte, Giro dell'Arco Naturale, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Along the way you will see the famous Villa of Curzio Malaparte from the sea.
Pass By: I Faraglioni, End of Via Tragara, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Along the tour of the Island of Capri you will admire the famous Faraglioni rocks.
Pass By: Punta Carena Lighthouse, Street Faro di Carena, 80071 Anacapri, Island of Capri Italy
You will tour nearby the Lighthouse of Punta Carena, the second biggest Lighthouse in Italy.
Stop At: Capri, Capri, Island of Capri, Province of Naples, Campania
There will be a stop for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Piazza Umberto I, Via San Francesco 1, 80073, Capri, Island of Capri Italy
Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
Duration: 4 hours
Pass By: Piano di Sorrento, Piano di Sorrento, Province of Naples, Campania
Departure from Capri to Sorrento.
Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento around midnight and transfer to your hotel or to the meeting point.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups are available in Massa Lubrense, Sorrento, Sant'Agnello, Piano di Sorrento, Meta.Please insert the name of your hotel/accommodation and a valid e-mail address and phone number. We will contact you with the exact meeting point and time.
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Temperature check: people with fever (≧ 37.5 ℃) can not participate.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.