Boboli: Gardens of the Royal Palace and Their Hidden Messages
Visit Boboli Gardens on a 1.5-hour walking tour, and discover a world of opulence and tranquillity in the heart of Florence. Hear how Cosimo I de’ Medici enlisted the help of eminent Renaissance architects to create a garden on a grand scale as you wander amid its avenues and terraces. With a guide, you’ll discover the gardens most impressive viewpoints, grottoes, and works of art based on ancient mythology. A skip-the-line entrance ticket is included.
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Official local guide
- 90 minutes walking tour
- Fast-entrance ticket included
- Entry/Admission - Giardino di Boboli
What's excluded :
- Transport to/from attractions
- Bottled water
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Meet your guide in front of Palazzo Pitti at Pitti's Square!
Stop At: Giardino di Boboli, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
See the most famous open-air museum of Florence. You can admire beautiful statues walking through the gardens and nature.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Pitti Palace, Piazza de' Pitti, 1, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Keys Of Italy / Florence