Bodegas Monje Winery Ticket w/Wine Tasting & Mojo Sauce Workshop
Learn and have fun participating in a “Mojo Pícon and Canarian Potatoes” workshop. This
sauce is typical to the Canary Islands and can be red or green; made using
coriander, parsley or pumpkin. Our chef will guide you through the steps so
that you can achieve the best flavour when making one of the seven gastronomic
marvels of Spain.
Mojo workshop with a wine tasting: Enjoy freshly baked bread with a selection of spreads (Watercress butter, spiced goats cheese and chorizo perro), thinly sliced cheese on toasted bread and wrinkled potatoes with mojo accompanied with three glasses of our young wines.
Includes a guided tour of the winery at the tour times of: 11.00h, 13:00h & 15:00h
per adult from
1 hour 30 minutes
What's included :
- Professional Guide
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks not described in the description (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks ( available to purchase)
- Three types of Mojo will be made following traditional family recipes using a variety of different ingredients.
The mojos available to make; Coriander Mojo, Parsley Mojo, Red Mojo
Whilst the mojos are being made, we serve three glasses of our young wines:
A glass of Dragoblanco (young white wine) accompanied by a Watercress butter
A glass of Hollera (red wine produced using carbonic maceration) accompanied by "Almogrote"
A glass of MonjeTradicional (young red wine) accompanied by Canarian Chorizo and also wrinkled potatoes
Coffee + Vinegar Chocolate truffle.
Visits to the winery are given in Spanish, English and depending on the day selected (weekends only in English at 3pm), we also offer the tour in French and German. Please let us know which language you would prefer when you make your booking. The estimated time for this activity is 90-120 minutes.
The visits are held at the following hours: 11:00h – 13:00h -15:00
• Bodegas Monje, Camino Cruz de Leandro, 36, 38359 El Sauzal, Tenerife Spain
• Wine tasting
Departure Point :Bodegas Monje, Calle Cruz de Leandro, 36, 38360 El Sauzal, Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Dress code: comfortable coat and footwear
- Tour times are set, however the activity can take place before or after the set tour time. E.G: The tasting at 12:00 and the tour at 13:00.
- Price includes 7% I.G.I.C tax
- Activity available to those 18 years old and older
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.