Bohemian Switzerland National park tour
On this tour we will visit the Czech part of this national park and we will see its two main highlights - Pravčická brána (Pravčice Gate) and Edmundova soutěska (Edmunds Gorge).
We leave Prague early in the morning and we drive to Hřensko village. We will hike to Pravčice Gate first to admire the largest sandstone arch in Europe that is there. Views from the top are just breathtaking. The hike is not difficult and everyone should be able to do it. The distance from the parking place to the top is 3 km.
Then we will have a lunch in a local family restaurant to gain some energy. Vegetarian or vegan options are available but limited.
After lunch I will take you to Edmunds Gorge for a short boat trip (20 minutes) and a nice walk through this gorge.
After this spectacular experience we will hit the highway back to Prague where you will be deliverd back to your accomodation.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Personal guide
- Bottled water
- Boat ticket, Ticket to the park
- WiFi on board
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Trekking poles
- Lunch - Lunch in local family restaurant. Vegetarian or vegan options available but limited.
- Entry/Admission - Pravcicka brana - Sokoli hnizdo
- Entry/Admission - Edmundova soutEska
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bohemian Switzerland National Park, Prazska Krásná Lípa, 40746 Czech Republic
We will spend approximately 4 hours in the park. Please check details of this tour.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pravcicka brana - Sokoli hnizdo, Hrensko 82, Hrensko 407 17 Czech Republic
Pravčická brána sandstone arch is a place that we will visit in all seasons. It takes 45 minutes to walk up and the same time to walk down from it.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Edmundova soutEska, Hrensko 405 02 Czech Republic
During the summer season (end of March-first weekend of November) we will have funny boat trip in a beautiful Edmunds Gorge.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Hrensko, Hrensko, Usti nad Labem Region, Bohemia
Our "base camp"
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
You will be picked up in your place if you stay in Prague. Please, provide your address. You will be sent time of pick up that is evaluated according to addresses of all participants.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.