Bohol Country Eco-Cultural Tour
This comprehensive tour into the Bohol countryside features plenty of attractions, ideal for the first-time visitors who want to pack a lot into one day. You’ll visit the Chocolate Hills; see Mahogany trees in the Bohol Man Made forest; get a close-up encounter with a Tarsier, a tiny primate; take a 1 or 2 -hour cruise on the Loboc River; Visit the 2nd Oldest Church in the Philippines; visit the 300kg Python and also the Butterfly Garden and visit several historical sites. Enjoy a buffet lunch at a floating restaurant and hear commentary from your informative guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch at floating restaurant
- Hotel round-trip transfer by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Baclayon Church
- Entry/Admission - Chocolate Hills Natural Monument
- Entry/Admission - Blood Compact Monument
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Personal expenses
- Our professional driver/guide will pick you up from your hotel at agreed time and head to the first attraction: Chocolate Hills. The world-renowned cone-shaped Chocolate Hills is Natures expression of beauty, mystery and romance and a provinces signature attraction. It consists of approximately 1,268 hay cock hills with height ranging from 40 to 120 meters. Formed centuries ago by tidal movements.
We then move on to a man-made mahogany forest stretching in a two-kilometer stretch of densely planted Mahogany trees located in the border of Loboc and Bilar towns. Before and after this man-made forest are the naturally grown forests of Loboc and Bilar which are thick with a kaleidoscope of green foliage, different species of trees and giant ferns lining the road.
Next, visitors will get the opportunity to have a close Tarsier encounter and see their natural habitats. This is the oldest known mammal to walk the planet known as the "midget monkey of the Philippines". A midget monkey with big round eyes, it is only found in the island province of Bohol in the Visayas region. Measuring from 4 to 5 inches, it has a tail that is longer than its body.
We will then enjoy one-hour cruise takes the visitors to an hour-long lunch buffet with the great views of the Loboc river. Onboard the covered raft, a sumptuous Bohol-inspired dishes paired with a pair of musician and singer combo for entertainment.
After lunch, we continue to Baclayon Church. Explore this heritage building constructed in 1717 where some 200 native forced laborers (obras pias) cut and dragged coral blocks from the sea, using only bamboos in moving and lifting the stones in position. Millions of white eggs were said to have been used as cement.
Last stop at Blood Compact site to see this statue commemorates the Blood Compact between Sikatuna and Legaspi. A drop of blood drawn from a small incision in the arm of each of the two chiefs and in the presence of the followers of both, each chief drank the portion containing the blood of the other. Our driver will transfer you back to your hotel safely after the tour.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all areas as long it is being inform in advance and if too far from the city additional charges will be added.Bohol Panglao International AirportAirports
- Tagbilaran Airport, Philippines
- Panglao International Airport, Panglao, Bohol, Philippines
- Tagbilaran City Tourist Port, Tagbilaran Wharf Road, Tagbilaran City, Bohol, Philippines
- Tubigon Port, Tubigon, Bohol, Philippines
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.