Bonefish Pond National Park Kayaking Tour and Fritter Making Lesson
Venture off the beaten path on this 1-hour guided kayak tour of Bonefish Pond National Park. Once you've worked up an appetite, learn how to make a batch of local Bahamian fritters. Experiment with conch fritters, guava fritters, and coconut fritters to find your favorite.
per adult from
What's included :
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting point
- Professional guide
- National Park fees
- Fritter lesson with tastings
- All kayaking equipment
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Meet your guide in downtown Nassau and head to Bonefish Pond National Park, where you'll embark on a 1-hour kayaking adventure. The over 1200 acres of coastal wetland area was designated a national park in 2002, and on your tour you'll learn about the animals and plants that make it unique. The tour is appropriate for both novice and expert kayakers. Before setting off, your guide will give you a safety lesson, and will be alongside you the entire time.
After the tour, learn how to make Bahamian conch, guava, and coconut fritters. They taste especially good after an hour of paddling!
This tour is two hours, not including transportation time. Customers should anticipate a minimum of 45 minutes before and after the tour for transportation.
Departure Point :Rawson Square, Nassau, The Bahamas
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 12 years
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.