Book A Local Host In Lisbon: Private & Personalised
Experience the real Lisbon with a Local Host on a bespoke and personalised itinerary designed just for you. With a passionate Local Host by your side, you’ll be able to see an authentic side of the city at your own pace, stopping off at hidden gems in between the spots you want to tick off your Lisbon bucket list. This experience will include exciting things to do and see, restaurants, street food markets and bars that suit your budget and a few hidden gems that you won’t find in a guidebook, all suited to your wants, needs and wishes.
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalised experience
- 3-8 hours with a Local Host
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Miradouro de Santa Luzia, Largo de Santa Luzia Alfama, Lisbon 1100-487 Portugal
You can start off your Lisbon experience at this popular observation deck with a pergola offers dramatic views of Lisbon & the Tagus River.
Pass By: Castelo de S. Jorge, Rua de Santa Cruz do Castelo, Lisbon 1100-129 Portugal
Explore Lisbon's highlights and hidden gems with a Local Host on a totally personalised itinerary
Pass By: Elevador de Santa Justa, Rua do Ouro, Lisbon 150-060 Portugal
Perhaps you want to view the cast-iron elevator with filigree details, built in 1902 to connect lower streets with Carmo Square.
Pass By: Carmo Convent, Largo do Carmo, 1200-092 Lisboa, Portugal
Explore the ruined Gothic church destroyed by an earthquake in 1755, with an evocative roofless nave & museum.
Pass By: Bairro Alto, Lisbon 1200-109 Portugal
Visitors wander the steep cobbled streets of bohemian Bairro Alto to ride the Bica Funicular, visit lavish São Roque Church and take in the views from Miradouro de São Pedro de Alcântara. Many of the centuries-old houses in the neighborhood are decorated with vivid street art. After sundown, a diverse crowd fill the hip, quirky bars, while the evocative sound of Fado music is heard from traditional restaurants.
Departure Point :Lisbon, Portugal
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you have booked your experience, we will be in touch in order to finalise the meeting point details with you. We can arrange pick up from hotels and other locations in the centre of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host will meet you on foot
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.