Botanical Gardens and Medellin City walking Tour
Experience the exotic botanical gardens and our main hot spots of downtown Medellin during this 4 hour guided tour. Visit the old churches, learn the historical and artistic context of the magnificent bronze statues in Plaza Botero and much more.
Your bilingual tour guide will pick you up in a comfortable vehicle. You will then be transported to the Botanical Gardens where you will walk and explore the gardens, look at exotic plants, birds, animals and lakes of this hidden treasure then you will go to downtown Medellin, where you will be mesmerized by the magnificent sculptures of maestro Fernando Botero, one of the world's most renowned sculptors. From here the tour continues on foot to really feel the vibe of the downtown area and to experience old colonial churches, plazas, the stunning cultural palace, and much more.
At the end of the tour your tour guide will take you back to your hotel.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional certified guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (El Poblado and Laureles only)
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Jardin Botanico de Medellin
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Guests staying in other areas of the city will need to contact provider for a meeting point
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Parque de El Poblado, Medellin, Antioquia, Colombia
Depending on your hotel and local traffic conditions we'll pass by El Poblado park.
Stop At: Jardin Botanico de Medellin, Calle 73 51d 14 Carrera 52 # 73-298, Medellin 050010 Colombia
Walk and explore the botanical gardens with your profesional tour guide, take a look at exotic plants, birds, animals and lakes of this hidden treasure.
Duration: 45 minutes
Pass By: Parque Explora, Carrera 52 73-75, Medellin 050003 Colombia
Guests can get a nice photo of Parque explora from the main entrance of the Botanical gardens.
Pass By: Parque de Los Deseos, Cl. 71, Medellín, Antioquia, Colombia
We'll drive by the Parque de los deseos and guests can get a photo from the vehicle.
Pass By: Planetario de Medellin, Carrera 52 71-117, Medellin 050003 Colombia
Get a photo of the Planetario from the metro station.
Stop At: Plaza Botero, Medellin Colombia
Be mesmerized by the magnificent sculptures of maestro Fernando Botero, one of the world's most renowned sculptors. Bring a decent camera as your guides have all taken photography courses and will be delighted to take postcard perfect images of you embracing these larger-than-life sculptures for your memories.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rafael Uribe Uribe Palace of Culture, Carrera 51 52a 01, Medellin 050012 Colombia
Get amazing photographs of the Palace from plaza botero and walk around the palace while going to the colonial churches.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Basilica of Our Lady of Candelaria, Calle 50 49 112, Medellin 050012 Colombia
Visit this colonial basilic in the heart of downtown.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Iglesia de la Veracruz, Cll. 51 No. 52-58, Medellin Colombia
Visit one of the first colonial churches established in the city.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Centro Administrativo La Alpujarra, Asdasdasd, Medellin 576576575 Colombia
We'll drive by while leaving downtown back to the hotel depending on local road conditions and your hotel location.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up guests in Medellin Poblado and Laureles sectors. For guests staying outside the city or in other areas a meeting point will be given.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual
- Bring Colombian pesos for souvenirs, water, tips, etc.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We at Medellin Travels take pride in being the only tour company selected by our local government to work in a pilot enabling the proper protocol and management of covid 19 for our staff and International guests. We're also the only company utilizing a new product that eradicates covid in seconds.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.