Boutique Brisbane to Cairns Australian east coast tour - 8 Day small group
Explore the East Coast of Australia in a small group, with a locally owned & operated company that loves nature, food, wine & the friendly faces that we work closely with. Includes nature based activities each day and the chance to relax with some “Me Time” too. Sleep well in hand picked 3 & 4 star accommodation. Must be 18+ to travel on the tour unless an approved minor (8+ years old) is accompanied by an adult. There is not age limit, but all guest must be young in spirit & active enough to participate daily in light to medium walks, some lasting up to 2 hours.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- National Park fees
- Local taxes
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local guide
- All transport (Private buses, flight, train and boat trips)
- Fraser Island 4WD adventure
- Whitsundays Island Explorer day cruise
- Local aboriginal experience in Tully
- Great Barrier Reef day cruise
- Professional Driver/guide
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- B = Breakfast, L = lunch, D = Dinner
Day 1: Brisbane to Noosa. Northbound to Queensland – the Sunshine State – Rest up in the evening, or hit the bustling town for dinner and nightlife. B.
Day 2: Fraser Island & Noosa. Fraser Island 4WD adventure - explore the largest sand island in the world, dive into a crystal-clear lake, and spot wild dingo's. The fun needn't stop there; after the tour feel free to enjoy Noosa's vibrant nightlife, or put your feet up in your accommodation. L
Day 4: Noosa to Airlie Beach. Included flight to Airlie beach, hub of the magnificent Whitsundays. B
Day 5: Whitsunday Islands Cruise and Airlie Beach. Day cruise through the postcard-perfect islands of the Whitsundays, including a stop at famed Whitehaven beach. Get a closer look by snorkeling with colourful coral, and an array of playful fish and turtles. B, L
Day 6: Tully. Travel past undulating cane fields to historic Tully. Meet an Aboriginal guide who'll escort us to a swimming spot in the rainforest. Try your hand at Aboriginal art guided by local Jirrbal Aboriginal Artists on traditional techniques at the Ingan Cultural Centre. Discussion on Aboriginal culture, history & contemporary life for Indigenous people in Australia, BBQ dinner. D
Day 7: Cairns via the Atherton Tablelands. Wet tropics. Discover a magnificent plunge waterfall en-route to lake Eacham - crystal clear crater lake. Visit the massive ‘Curtain Fig Tree’. B
Day 8: Cairns - Great Barrier Reef. Cruise, snorkel + marine conservation talk. Farewell dinner. B, L, D
Departure Point :Brisbane, Brisbane, Brisbane Region, Queensland
Departure Time :6:00 PM
Return Detail :Cairns QLD, Australia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.