Brooklyn Bridge and Dumbo Walking Tour with a Local: Private & Personalized
From DUMBO to Williamsburg, you can explore Brooklyn with a New Yorker and enjoy a personalized itinerary with sights selected just for you. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see, and what to do together with your personal, like-minded host. This tour is the next best thing to exploring with a friend who knows what you like and shows you around the city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private and personalized 4-hour tour
- Local guide
- Tour can begin from your accommodation (if within a reasonable distance)
- Walking experience (your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central locations)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Any attractions tickets
- Transportation to and from the meeting point
- Transportation during the tour
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Dumbo, Brooklyn, NY 11201
Join a like-minded Local Host to explore DUMBO's hip neighbourhood. Soak in the stunning views of the bridges and feel the buzz of Brooklyn's former manufacturing district.
Pass By: Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY
Discover WIlliamsburg’s most emblematic market together, soaking up the unique atmosphere as you unearth handmade crafts, jewellery, clothing and affordable art.
Pass By: Jane's Carousel, Brooklyn Bridge Park at Dock Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201
In DUMBO and Williamsburg's network of streets, explore Brooklyn’s best vintage shops and markets, cutting edge fashion stores, independent niche boutiques, pop ups, vinyl record shops and the tastiest street food markets.
Pass By: Time Out Market New York, 55 Water St, Brooklyn, NY 11201, USA
Follow your host as they lead you through the main streets and parks and taste the food and drink novelties and globally diverse dishes which are part of every local Brooklyner's daily lives.
Pass By: Artists & Fleas, 70 N 7th St, Brooklyn, NY 11249-3006
Get to you know your Local Host, and they’ll be able to recommend spots they know you’ll love, so you can eat, drink, shop and party like a local during your trip.
Pass By: The Brick Theater, 579 Metropolitan Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11211-3501
The day revolves around your wishes so enjoy your private meet-up with a local and let your host show you the New York you will love.
Pass By: Brooklyn, NY, USA
Explore Brooklyn with a City Unscripted Local
Departure Point :Brooklyn, NY, USA
Traveler pickup is offered
Once you book your tour experience you can finalize the meeting location. This includes pickup from hotels and other locations in the center of the city. Your meeting point must be confirmed and agreed-upon by the experience planners in advance. This is a walking experience, so your host meets you on foot at the confirmed location.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/8/2016 - 12/31/2023
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 08:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tours are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Please provide phone number at checkout
- A representative will contact you within 24 hours to learn about your preferences and interests
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.