Brown Bears in the wild, no fence - TRANSFER INCLUDED
- admire the great large carnivore of Carpathians
- observe wildlife in their natural habitat
- get very close, but without any fence
- chances to spot deer, wild boar, wolves or lynx
Romanian Carpathians hosts ~60% (approx. 5,500 bears) of the Brown Bear population from Europe. We offer you the opportunity to see and admire the brown bears in their own habitat, from a specially designed observation hide deep in the Tranislvania forest.
The forest rangers will take you deep in the forest, on a gravel road, you will continue walking for a few hundred meters to the hide where you will wait quietly for wildlife. There are high chances (statistically more then 85% chances) to spot the Carpathian Brown Bear, sometimes a female with cobs, sometimes a larger male bear, but you can also spot the wildboar, roe deer and red dear, wolves, linx and even some game birds
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Return transfer service from Brasov city center, only for the tour option with transfer
- Services of a Forest Ranger to accompany you to the bear hide and back, also to protect you
- Visit at the wildlife observation hide for a few hours before dark.
- Entry/Admission - Brașov City Hall
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brașov City Hall, nr, Piața Sfatului 1, Brașov, Romania
The willife observation takes place deep in the forest. The exact location will be set the day before, and we will reconfirm it together with the forest ranger in charge of the location.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :1: Piața Sfatului, Brașov, Romania
2: Hotel Aro Palace, Bulevardul Eroilor 27, Brașov 500030, Romania
Traveler pickup is offered
Optional - PickUp from your hotel within Brasov city limit, at extra cost
Departure Time :3:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.