Bucharest Street Art and Local Neighbourhood Tour
Overview Experience an alternative side of Bucharest on a 4.5-hour small-group tour. Begin with a traditional Romanian snack, then set off on a zigzag route of the capital city. See spectacular murals, pass by iconic landmarks, and stroll along famous boulevards, while your guide provides commentary not found in a typical guidebook. You also enjoy exclusive access to street art within the University of Architecture.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local English-speaking guide
- 1 street snack
- 1 Drink
What's excluded :
- Additional food and drinks
- Tips/gratuities for your guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piata Romana, Bucharest, Romania
One of the most important squares in the city center, Romana Square boasts ecclectic architecture, including several listed buildings
Pass By: Museum of Art Collections, Calea Victoriei 111, București, Romania
Former palace built in the beginning of the 19th century, today housing an ecclectic art collection
Pass By: Revolution Square, Piața Revoluției, București, Romania
The city's most iconic square, full of landmarks such as the former Royal Palace (now the National Museum of Art), the former headquarters of the Communist Party, and the Central University Library.
Pass By: Romanian Athenaeum, 1, Strada Benjamin Franklin 1-3, București 030167, Romania
19th century concert hall in the heart of Bucharest, home of the "George Enescu" Philharmonic and of the George Enescu annual international music festival
Pass By: Kretzulescu Church, Calea Victoriei 45, București 010062, Romania
18th century Eastern Orthodox church located on Calea Victoriei
Pass By: Ion Mincu University of Architecture and Urbanism, Strada Academiei 18-20, București 010014, Romania
One of the best kept secrets in Bucharest and we grant exclusive access to see it.
Departure Point :Roman Square, Piața Roma, București, Romania
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :University's Square, Bulevardul Regina Elisabeta 3, București 030167, Romania
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- For your Urban Adventure you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Local Impact: How you will help the local community by joining this tour: This tour focuses on more unknown locations in the city, getting you off the tourist trail and giving you a more culturally rich travel experience.
- On this tour you will have exclusive access to one of the most beautiful and never-restored 19th-century mansions in Bucharest. This allows Urban Adventures to help the manager of the location raise money for its restoration as we pay for every visitor we bring to the location.
- Part of the profits from your tour are used to buy materials and support local street and alternative artists to create new art in the city; art that is then featured and promoted on the tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All tours follow the latest local health authority advice, including mask usage and social distancing. Urban Adventures has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which recognises companies that have adopted health and hygiene global standardised protocols.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.