Budapest City Bike Rental
There’s no better way for you to discover the stunning city of Budapest than by bicycle. After all it's not just healthy, but you'll get to cover more ground than if you were on foot, along with having a lot more time to explore. And with over 200 km of bike lanes, you'll be able to quickly tick off all the famous and not so famous sights on your bucket list.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bike rental fee for 24 hours
- Optional helmet (not compulsory in Hungary)
What's excluded :
- Baskets, panniers, bags (available for extra charge)
- Food or drinks
- Deposit per bike
- To start with, it's easy to find our bike rental office as it's situated just behind the Opera House on the elegant Andrassy Boulevard. Because the Pest side of the city is pretty flat, then a laid back cruiser does the job effortlessly. So chill as you cruise downtown past the St Stephen's Basilica, the Parliament and the Great Market Hall. Sedately make your way up to Heroes’ Square and the tranquil City Park. Breeze across the Margaret Bridge and enjoy the airey calmness of nature on the ever green and welcoming Margaret Island. Take it easy cycling along the Danube promenade watching the river boats and looking over the waters to the majestic Buda Castle and the pretty hills beyond. Keep in mind that you can hang on to the bikes overnight. At the approach of dusk and as the cities illuminations ensue, you’ll see it transform into a scene from a childhood fairy tale. On the other hand, if your plans are to explore the Buda Hills or maybe take a day trip out of the city, then a multi geared trekking bike might do a better job.
Whatever your intentions, we'll have you sorted in no time with the most suitable equipment for your needs. Because, let's face it, your safety is directly tied to your comfort. As a matter of course, we'll also provide you with helmets and bike locks, along with all the information and local knowledge you'll be needing to to pass an enjoyable time catching the wind in your hair and flies in your teeth.
• French custom made cruiser city bikes
• Available in male and female versions
• Comfortable steel frame and chopper handlebar
• Wide, comfort saddles
• 3-speed gearhub
• Wide, puncture-proof tyres
We'll be needing a deposit for the bikes rented. We recommend cash (in any major currency), of course, it's possible to leave a deposit via a credit card. But please keep in mind that the bank will lock the amount within your account for 14 days, after which it'll get cancelled automatically.
Departure Point :Budapest, Lázár u. 16, 1065 Hungary
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Guests need to know how to ride a bike.
- We'll be needing a deposit for the bikes rented. Cash is best (in any major currency). Of course, it's possible to leave a deposit via a credit card. But please keep in mind that the bank will lock the amount within your account for 14 days, after which it'll get cancelled automatically.
- Deposit for 3-speed Cruiser is 10 000 HUF/ 35 € for rentals returned on the same day
- Your personal details (number of your ID, accommodation in Budapest will be required in the shop)
- Opening hours of the bike shop: April - October 09:00 - 19:00 daily, November - March 9:00 - 17:00 daily
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.