Budapest Culinary tour
Let's explore Budapest in a special way! Discover the specialities of the Hungarian cuisin and enjoy the tastes on this culinary tour during visiting the must see sights of Budapest!
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees (if you would like to visit an attraction inside)
- Our tour is going to start from your hotel (or wherever is the most comfortable for you).
On the tour we will/can visit:
The historical GREAT MARKET HALL, definitely one of the best places to get a glance into the local shopping costumes, try some local specialities such as langos (a deep fried flatbread) and discover several local products.
Then we can have a pleasent walk, have some interesting stories and informations about Hungary visiting the must see sights around.
We can have a lunch in a traditional hungarian restaurant.
Have some cafe and/or dessert in the famous CAFE NEW YORK-voted as the Best Coffe House in the world.
After delicious foods let's not forget about the traditional national drinks of Hungary! Let's find out why Unicum is unique, what Hungarians drink when they have some Bull's Blood and much more interesting stories in a famous RUIN BAR!
This my suggestion but of course it can be completely costumized according to your wishes! Don't hesitate to contact me with any questions!
Departure Point :Your hotel or wherever is the most comfortable for You
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- I can arrange you private vehicle if you prefer private transportation. Just please send me a message about your special requests!
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.