Budapest E-bike Tour & Spa Ticket
Discover UNESCO’s World Heritage sites in Budapest during an electric bike sightseeing tour. We will check out the hidden treasures of Buda Castle and look at the best views of the city from the Citadel on Gellert Hill.
We will ride across Margaret Bridge to the Pest side and through the city, we will visit the Hungarian Parliament building and Margaret Island, too. Additionally, our experienced tour guide will entertain you with interesting stories along this breathtaking city tour. At the end of the tour, we will ride back to the center of Pest and you will receive your ticket to one of the best spas in the city.
This tour is an all-inclusive tour that means we supply you with all the high-quality gear and anything necessary for a comfortable journey, including helmets, biking glasses, water bottles, an energy bar, and a backpack. Bike rental is included in the price.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Snacks - energy bar
- Bottled water - Optionally isotonic drink
- Stevens E-Tremalzo E-mountain bikes
- Rudy Project helmet, back pack and sunglasses
- Spa ticket
- Entry/Admission - St. Gellert Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
E-bike. We will check out the
hidden treasures of Buda Castle before cycling to the Citadel.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Citadella setany 1 Gellerthegy, Budapest 1118 Hungary
We visit the Citadel with the Liberty Statue and having great view on the whole city
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
passing by the building, stopping for photos
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Margaret Island, Margaret Island, Budapest, Central Hungary
we will visit the gourgeous park of the city
Stop At: St. Gellert Thermal Bath and Swimming Pool, Kelenhegyi ut 4, Budapest 1118 Hungary
As part of the tour package you will receive a day ticket to the world famous St. Gellért Thermal Bath
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Budapest, Szent Gellért tér, Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.