Budapest Small-Group Electric Bike Tour
Jump on one of our e-bikes and see Budapest in one of the most fun ways possible. On this tour, you’ll cruise down grand boulevards and along charming side streets, learning all about the city and it’s interesting history as you go.
per adult from
What's included :
- English speaking guide
- E-bike hire and optional helmet included during the tour time.
- Extensive tour (4 hrs): coffee or beverage and dessert included
- Essential tour (2.5 hrs): bottle of soft drink included
- Winter option (2.5 hrs): coffee or soft drink and snack included
What's excluded :
- Entry fees to sights and museums
- Pick-up and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Hungarian State Opera House (Magyar Allami Operahaz), Andrassy ut 22, Budapest 1061 Hungary
Opera House stop
Pass By: Heroes' Square, Andrassy Avenue Next to City Park in the VI. District, Budapest 1062 Hungary
Learn about Hungarian history.
Pass By: St. Stephen's Basilica (Szent Istvan Bazilika), Szent Istvan ter 1, Budapest 1051 Hungary
Pass By: Hungarian Parliament Building, Kossuth Ter 1-3, Budapest 1055 Hungary
Stop by the Parliament
Pass By: Margaret Island, Zielinski Szilard stny, Budapest 1138 Hungary
Roll on Margaret Island
Pass By: Buda Castle, Szent Gyorgy Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Bike through Buda Castle
Pass By: Matthias Church, Szentharomsag ter 2, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Pass By: Halaszbastya, Szentharomsag Ter, Budapest 1014 Hungary
Enjoy view from Fisherman's Bastion
Departure Point :Budapest, Lázár u. 16, 1065 Hungary
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- We use Pedelec bicycles where a small electric motor makes it easier to pedal
- Participants need to be a minimum of 140 cm / 55.11 inches/ 4ft 7in tall to ride the e-bike
- Participants must know how to ride a bike.
- No children are allowed on this tour.
- Tour goes in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. Refunds/exchanges are not given due to adverse weather.
- We reserve the right to alter and change tour program without prior notice. Events, fairs and festivals can force the tour to use alternative routes.
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Group size is maximum 6 people per departure. Mask is compulsory indoors, No need to mask outdoors when social distance measures of 1.5 meters are kept. No headphones provided, the guide keeps distance but will not wear a mask outdoors. Please take your own mask and hand sanitizer with you.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.