Budapest Urban Feast - Food Tour
A culinary stroll introducing you to the heavenly pleasures of Budapest's markets and local diners. Delicacies, weirdities and a healthy burp in the end.
per adult from
What's included :
- various stops for local food and drink specialities
- wine tasting
- maps and further recommendations
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Central Market Hall, Vamhaz korut, 1-3, Budapest 1093 Hungary
The Great Market Hall or Central Market Hall (Hungarian "Nagyvásárcsarnok") is the largest and oldest indoor market in Budapest, Hungary. The idea of building such a large market hall arose from the first mayor of Budapest, Károly Kamermayer, and it was his largest investment. He retired in 1896 and participated in the opening ceremony on February 15, 1897.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Budapest, Kálvin tér 7, 1091 Hungary
Return Detail :Hungarian State Opera, Budapest, Andrássy út 22, 1061 Hungary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.