buggy and camel halfday in Marrakesh
this experience will give you the opportunity to live perfect half daybreak in Marrakesh by enjoying discovering new things about the culture starting by clothing during the camel; tasting adrenaline during the buggy tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- safety equipment for the buggy
What's excluded :
The first thing you will be expecting in this experience is a pick up right away from your hotel with a pick up in a comfortable car that will drive you to the palm groves the desert of Marrakesh which is 15 min from the center of the city a great landscape to spend time enjoying the views of the Atlas mountains and the palm trees.
this tour will start by the part of camel Riding for an hour around the palm groves getting to know more about the history of the place with the guides and make some memories to remember then jump into the next step Buggy here the most adventure part in the experience being real by driving with your guide through the Berber villages in palmer village for a good amount of time with a rest of tea in one of the Berber family houses to explore the Moroccan lifestyle from the inside
after exploring and having a good time we will pick up you back to your hotel or any place you suggest for our drivers we will be happy to serve you.
PS: this experience do not need any license to attend before every activity you will get information for your safety and how to drive ,
Departure Point :Argana, Jamâa el-fnna, Marrakech 40000, Morocco
Traveler pickup is offered
Guests who are near to the main square will be meeting the at cafe de france in the main square kicking off to the palm groves of marrakesh Airports
- Menara Airport, Marrakech Morocco
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.