Burj Khalifa 124 & 125 Floor - Off peak ticket
Dubai's Burj Khalifa, the tallest of all the buildings in the world, stands tall and proud amongst the other skyscrapers of the city. One of the major landmarks of the city, the interiors of the Burj is as majestic as the steely exterior. Take a look at the marvellous building from the inside by joining the Dubai Burj Khalifa Tour with us.
During the tour, you are shown a multimedia presentation about the history of Dubai as well as the story of the construction of the building. Once you have gathered information about this tall structure, you are taken to the 125th observatory deck (At the Top) on the fastest elevator. Here you get a chance to have a 360-degree panoramic view of the entire city of Dubai.
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Burj Khalifa - At The Top
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
Be thrilled by the world’s fastest double deck elevators, cruising at 10m/s.
Take a closer look at the world below through avant-garde, high powered, telescopes.
Level 125 offers a spacious deck tastefully decorated in Arabic mashrabiya for stunning 360-degree views.
Set off on a virtual reality experience to the pinnacle of Burj Khalifa.
Departure Point :Burj Khalifa - At The Top, 1 Mohammed Bin Rashid Boulevard Downtown Dubai, Dubai 9714 United Arab Emirates
Traveler pickup is offered
Please note that pickup will be offered if you select the pickup option.
Departure Time :12/9/2019 - 9/29/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 03:30 PM|
06:30 PM - 11:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons