Buzios Day Tour from Rio de Janeiro
Travel to Buzios from Rio de Janeiro. Sail to the the beaches on a schooner. Discover the rich history of the place formerly a pirate's lair and know a popular tourist destination.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All activities (swim, snorkel, visits ashore to the lagoons and islands)
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from hotels in the south of the city (Ipanema/Leblon/Copacabana/Botafogo)
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Travel to Buzios at 8am with pickup (round trip) from hotels in the south zone of the city (Ipanema / Leblon / Copacabana / Botafogo). The transport Rio de Janeiro - Buzios takes, without traffic, about 2 hours and half.
The sail tours are the best way to go around the hard to reach beaches in Buzios for one day. Enjoy the breath taking views around!
Visit a few of the islands around Buzios as well as some of its beaches. One of the first stops is Azeda beach considered one of the most picturesque beaches in Buzios. João Fernandes is another beach the schooner visits. This beach is quite large and very popular. It has all the amenities you could possibly want and is made for families with young children. Canto beach is another stop along the way and is the perfect beach to relax and read a good book or sit outside at a beachside café and watch the fishing boats.
The sail tour also drops visitors off at Virgens and Amores beach as well as Tartaruga beach. Branca Island and Feia Island are also common stops. At each of these stops visitors have the choice of getting off the schooner to spend a time enjoying the beach.
Enjoy lunch on board the schooner as you sail through the chain of islands off the coast.
Return to your Rio de Janeiro hotel around 7pm.
In the case of too much wind on the spot the boat can be canceled and replaced by a transportation by the most popular beaches in the region.
Departure Point :Pickup and drop-off from hotels in the south of the city (Ipanema/Leblon/Copacabana/Botafogo)
Departure Time :From 8am
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Lunch menu changes daily
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.