Byblos & Jeita (Small Group) Guided Tour with Lunch - Day Trip From Beirut
A visit to the upper caves of Jeita Grotto and a cruise in a rowing boat in the lower water basin and a guided walking tour in Byblos visiting the main landmarks of Medieval Byblos.
Discover one of the most fascinating grotto's in the world with splendid and stunning rock formations and filled with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, after which you will enjoy a home made lunch box. With a satisfied belly, continue your day with a 2 hour guided walking tour through the main landmarks of charming and Medieval Byblos, including the famous archaeological site with Crusaders Castle.
per adult from
8 to 10 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - Home Made Lunch Box that includes 2 small vegetarian sandwiches 2 vegetables: cucumber and cherry tomatoes Hummus Bread 2 fruits: Banana and an apple A chocolate ball
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jeita Grotto
- Entry/Admission - Byblos Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jeita Grotto, Valley of the Dog River, Jitta Lebanon
Visit one of the Middle East's greatest natural wonders, the stunning Jeita Grotto cave system extends around 6km into the mountains 18km, northeast of Beirut.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Byblos, Byblos, Mount Lebanon Governorate
Discover Byblos, known locally as Jbeil and in the County of Tripoli as Gibelet, is the largest city in the Mount Lebanon Governorate of Lebanon. It is believed to have been first occupied between 8800 and 7000 BC and continuously inhabited since 5000 BC, making it one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world.
You will have a guided tour inside the old town of Byblos, and see:
- The Souks
- The Churches
- The Beach
- The Port
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Byblos Castle, Byblos Lebanon
Learn about Byblos Castle, a castle in Byblos, Lebanon. It was built by the Crusaders in the 12th century from indigenous limestone and the remains of Roman structures.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :1: Hamra Urban Gardens, Abdul Baki st, Bayrut, Lebanon
2: Saifi Urban Gardens, Pasteur, Bayrut, Lebanon
Departure Time :8:15 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.