Byblos, Jeita & Harissa (Private) Guided Tour with Lunch - Day Trip From Beirut
Discover one of the most fascinating grotto's in the world with splendid and stunning rock formations and filled with beautiful stalactites and stalagmites, after which you will enjoy an exquisite lunch in one of Byblos’ local restaurants. With a satisfied belly, continue your day with a 2 hour guided walking tour through the main landmarks of charming and Medieval Byblos, including the famous archaeological site with Crusaders Castle.
- A visit to the upper caves of Jeita Grotto and a cruise in a rowing boat in the lower water basin, including entrance fees (guiding not included).
- A lunch in a local restaurant
- A 2 hour private guided walking tour in Byblos visiting the main landmarks of Medieval Byblos: the famous archaeological site with Crusaders Castle, the Souks, Saint Jean-Marc cathedral, Byblos port and the Byblos Fossil Museum, including entrance fees.
- A visit to Harissa with Cable Car
per adult from
8 to 10 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lebanese lunch at a local restaurant
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Jeita Grotto
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jeita Grotto, Valley of the Dog River, Jitta Lebanon
Explore one of the Middle East's greatest natural wonders, the stunning Jeita Grotto cave system extends around 6km into the mountains 18km, northeast of Beirut.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Byblos, Byblos, Mount Lebanon Governorate
Visit and Learn about Byblos, known locally as Jbeil and in the County of Tripoli as Gibelet, is the largest city in the Mount Lebanon Governorate of Lebanon. It is believed to have been first occupied between 8800 and 7000 BC and continuously inhabited since 5000 BC, making it one of the oldest continuously inhabited cities in the world.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Harissa, Harissa, Mount Lebanon Governorate
Marvel the beauty of Lebanon from Harissa, using the cable car to reach the outstanding views from a height of 600 m, the immense statue called Our Lady of Lebanon overlooks the Jounieh bay with arms outstretched.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :1: Hamra Urban Gardens, Abdul Baki st, Bayrut, Lebanon
2: Saifi Urban Gardens, Pasteur, Bayrut, Lebanon
Traveler pickup is offered
- Beirut Intl Airport, Beirut Lebanon
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.