Cabo Lands End Experience
For visitor who have never been to Los Cabos before to those who come every year, from outdoor enthusiasts to marathon shoppers, there is a great tour for everyone offered only by Gray Line Los Cabos.
This tour experience commence with picking you up at the main lobby of your hotel by one of our friendly drivers who will offered you a comfortable journey to the heart of Cabo San Lucas where the true fun begins.
At the Marina in Cabo San Lucas, you will board a small boat to visit the iconic Arch and all the rock formations, the Marina have a famous and iconic Flea Market or Marina Market where you will have time to explore the little shops and see the arts and crafts from all different states of Mexico, the next stop is at the Tequila tasting lesson, you will learn about the history and process of this ancient beverage.
PLEASE NOTE: We highly recommend this tour for guests staying on Hoteles located in San Jose or Corridor area, not for guest staying in Cabo San Lucas area.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off with flexibility on return times
- A/C vehicle
- Boat ride for 40 minutes and port fee access
- Tequila tasting
- Free shopping time
- Entry/Admission - Marina Cabo San Lucas
What's excluded :
- Food and beverages not mentioned
- Gratuities for tour guide
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marina Cabo San Lucas, Lote A-18 De la Darsena, Cabo San Lucas 23450 Mexico
This tour experience will start with a visit to the most iconic places in Cabo San Lucas, especially in downtown area, includes the Bar area, a ton of souvenir stores and of course the beautiful Marina. After this free time we get on board a water taxi so we can admire the beautiful zone known as The Lands End and all the rock formations that surround them and you will have the opportunity to take amazing photos.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: El Arco de Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas T2A 6P2 Mexico
We get on board a water taxi so we can admire the beautiful zone known as The Lands End and all the rock formations that surround them and you will have the opportunity to take amazing photos.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Centro, San Lucas, 23450 Cabo San Lucas, B.C.S., Mexico
Here you will have the opportunity to visit and shop in the different merch stores, full with wonders and typical mexican souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We provide transportation from most of the Hotels located in Los Cabos area, if you don't find your hotel please contact us in order for us to arrange your transfer from your location, if available for pick up.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Recommended to bring a snack (fruit or energy bar), walking shoes, sun block, hat, change of clothes, swimming suit and comfortable attire.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.