Cairo Airpot Arrival Transfer
Hassle free, comfortable and punctual airport transfer to any of Cairo and Giza hotels with our Transportation. Cairo airport arrival is available 24 hours 7 days a week.
Duration 2 hours
Voucher Mobile ticket
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle.
What's excluded :
- - Pick up services from your hotel & return.
- - Any extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
Cairo is a big city known for its Chaotic traffic when you reach Cairo you can ensure a safe and hassle free arrival by renting your airport arrival transfer with our Transportation. Your Cairo airport arrival transfer with our Transportation will be hassle free, reliable, comfortable and punctual to your hotel in Cairo or Giza. After a long flight all you need is a reliable mode of transfer to take you to your hotel. It is advisable when you land in an unfamiliar city you book your airport transfer in advance. Cairo airport arrival transfer is an easy private transport in Cairo’s complicated city. Alternatively this transfer is available from train station in Cairo or Giza to your hotel. The service is available 24/7. All you need to confirm your Cairo airport arrival transfer is to is to advise your arrival time and flight details and your drop off hotel. This is an instant confirmation booking and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. The driver will be waiting for you outside the arrival hall with a sign with your name to pick you up and drive you safely to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or giza Airports
- Cairo Intl Airport, Cairo Egypt
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons