Cairo day tour to Egyptian Museum, Citadel and Khan Khalili Bazaar
Spend the day visiting Ancient Egypt. Start your great day by visiting the Egyptian Museum with the largest collection of Egyptian antiquities in the world. Then drive to the Citadel of Salah El Din and Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque. End your tour with Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar .
A knowledgeable guide will accompany you the whole way.
What's included :
- - All transfers by a private modern air-conditioned vehicle
- - Private Egyptologist guide with the language you speak.
- - Bottled water during your trip.
What's excluded :
- - Entrance fees to all the mentioned sites
- - Any extras not mentioned in the program
- - Tipping
Pass By: Cairo, Cairo, Cairo Governorate
our representative will pick you up from your hotel, to enjoy a visit to the most interesting museum, the Egyptian Museum, which features artifacts from the Pharaonic period. The museum displays a rare collection of 5000 years of art which is considered the largest most precious collection of Egyptian art in the world. Over 250,000 overwhelming artifacts are presented, including an exhibit dedicated to Tutankhamen collection of treasure, gold and jewelry which was enclosed in his tomb for over 3,500 years before it was discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then proceed to visit Mohamed Ali Alabaster Mosque inside the Citadel of Salah El Din . Continue driving to the area of Islamic Cairo, where you will be able to explore Khan El Khalili, Cairo’s old bazaar, Shops in this district are legendary for fine brassware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques etc. Later you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
from your hotel in Cairo or giza
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- recommended all travelers
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons