Cajas National Park Half Day Tour
Cajas National Park is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful natural places of Ecuador with more than 200 glacial lakes and a range of alternatives for hiking for everyone. Enjoy the scenery of the Andean Highlands during this 4-hour approx. guided trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Cajas National Park, Cuenca 010219 Ecuador
Be picked up from you accommodations in the morning and drive for approximately 1 hour to Cajas National Park, located 32km west of Cuenca. Visit the middle part, 3,960 meters, located in the area of Toreadora where you will walk about 1 hour 30 minutes. Along the trek will cross gaps and Polylepis forests and the guide will explain about moorland vegetation.
Finally, visit the Garden of the Virgin of Cajas or Llaviuco at 3160masl, here we will walk around 1-hour.
This is a good option for travelers who do not have much time to visit in the city
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We need the correct address of your apartment / house or hotel, and your passports and names
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.