Cajas National Park+Turi viewpoint, Day Tour
Cajas National Park is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful natural places of Ecuador with more than 200 glacial lakes and a range of alternatives for hiking for everyone. Enjoy the scenery of the Andean Highlands during this private tour designed according to your requirements.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- All activities
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Cajas National Park, Cuenca 010219 Ecuador
Be picked up from you accommodations in the morning and drive for approximately 1-hour to Cajas National Park, located 32km west of Cuenca. Visit two heights, the middle part, 3,960 meters, located in the area of Toreadora where you will walk the time thay you considered enough. Along the trek you will see the andean mountain scenary and Polylepis forests. and the guide will explain about moorland vegetation. Then, you will have lunch in a restaurant in the zone.
Finally, you will visit the lower part of the park, near Llaviuco at 3150 meters, in a different ecosystem known as primary mountain forest and have a walk around the lake for about 1.5-hour or less if you prefer.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Mirador de Turi, D. Gonzalez del Barco, Cuenca 010150 Ecuador
The turi viewpoint allows you to enjoy an extraordinary panoramic view of the city of Cuenca, located in the Cañari de Guapondeleg valley, which was later called Tumipampa during the Inca empire.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at hotels or apartment
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 11 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum 1 adult to buy the tour four a chlid
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.