Calgary and Banff Mountain Biking Adventure
Join a local expert to see the beauty of of the parks around Calgary and Banff. This mountain biking adventure takes you on an insiders tour to experience the natural splendors of the area. Each adventure is personalized to the group to maximize comfort and fun and led by an expert local guide who will take you to all their favorite spots and trails. You will be awed by the natural diversity this area has to offer.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch and Snacks
- Local adventure host
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Mountain trails tour
What's excluded :
- Upon pick-up for this full day activity, you will meet your local guide who will walk you through the day ahead. Your guide will determine the exact riding location based on group skill and fitness, weather and trail conditions to ensure the best possible ride.
From pick-up, you will drive roughly 30 minutes to the riding location and during this ride your guide is available for all questions and knowledge needed. Once you arrive at the chosen trail, your bike and gear will be all set-up for you so you can focus on taking in the beauty around you. All rides generally go in Kananaskis Provincial Park or Canmore Park. In each of these immense areas you will find creeks, streams, valleys, beautiful views, and natural wildlife. Your guide will expertly navigate you through all the best terrain and trails. There will be opportunities for photos, videos, and a few pauses for just enjoying the wonderful and quiet nature around you.
A healthy, and usually local and organic, lunch is prepared for you to enjoy before heading back out onto the trails. At the end of the day enjoy snacks and drinks in a social apres bike setting and share your favorite moments of the day before being dropped back off at the pick-up location.
This fun filled day of mountain biking is great for riders of all skill levels and is set as a full day adventure to maximize the site seeing potential. Don't worry, plenty of breaks and rest stops are included.
Departure Point :11245 Valley Ridge Dr NW, Calgary, AB T3B 5V8
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.