California Academy of Sciences Behind-the-Scenes VIP Tour
Head off the beaten track to explore the abundance of biodiversity in Golden Gate Park and atop the Academy’s lush Living Roof. On this 45-minute tour, encounter native plants in bloom, unearth the secrets of the Living Roof, and discover impressive feats of sustainable engineering.
per adult from
What's included :
- 45-minute physically distanced guided tour
- Behind-the-scenes access
- VIP entry into the Osher Rainforest and earthquake simulator
- 10% discount at Academy stores and restaurants
- Entry/Admission - California Academy of Sciences
- Entry/Admission - Morrison Planetarium
- Entry/Admission - Steinhart Aquarium
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit: California Academy of Sciences, 55 Music Concourse Dr Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118-4503
Celebrate science and seasonal blooms with an exclusive, physically distanced stroll on the Living Roof and in the Academy's gardens.
Duration: 45 minutes
Visit: Morrison Planetarium, San Francisco Academy of Science Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118
Morrison Planetarium shows take place throughout the day; you will receive a reserved ticket to the show of your choice
Visit: Steinhart Aquarium, 55 Music Concourse Dr, San Francisco, CA 94118-4503
Visit the Aquarium and any of the other exhibits at your own leisure after your behind-the-scenes tour.
Departure Point :California Academy of Sciences, 55 Music Concourse Dr Golden Gate Park, San Francisco, CA 94118-4503
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Great for guests 4+, and guests between the ages of 8 and 17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Maximum of 6 people per tour
- Wheelchair accessible; wheelchairs are available at Coat Check on a first-come, first-served basis
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.