Caminito del Rey: Private Hiking Day Trip from Seville
Experience the natural beauty of Andalusia on a 3-hour adventure hike. Follow along the Caminito del Rey walkway in a stunning gorge in El Chorro. Take a 3-hour walk on the Caminito del Rey, or King's Pathway, along the steep walls of a narrow gorge near Ardales. After 4 years of repairs and extensive renovations, the walkway has recently re-opened. Hear how the walkway was built to provide workers at the local hydroelectric power plants with a way to cross between them. After several accidents, the regional government of Andalusia and the local government agreed in June 2011 to share costs of restoration. The walkway reopened on 29 March 2015 and has been listed as one of the best new attractions for 2015 by Lonely Planet. Be on the lookout for native wildlife during the family-friendly walk.
IMPORTANT: Please note that departure time depends on Caminito del Rey availability of Tickets. The tickets are very limited and we can not guarantee an early departure.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from Hotels in Seville
- Guided Hiking trail at "Caminito del Rey" (no previous knowledge required)
- Civil liability and accident insurance
- Tickets to Caminito del Rey included
What's excluded :
- Expenses not specified above
From Seville to the entrance of Caminito takes about 2 hours driving. Then you'll enter the trail at
Caminito del Rey that has a duration of approximately 3 hours.
• Caminito del Rey, 29550 Ardales Spain
Departure Point :El Caminito del Rey, Málaga, Spain
Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick up travelers at Hotel and we can also meet travelers at Caminito del Rey's entrance.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 8 years
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.