Camping at Pangot with Swiss Tent Stay
Perched at an altitude of over 6,300 feet, Pangot is a small village near the hill station of Nainital. Your campsite is located over terraced farms and fields on a mountain slope, offering exquisite views of the neighbouring hills. Lush green landscapes, dense forests and wilderness with alpine birds surround the campsite. The nature-rich environment, where you'll enjoy activities like trekking and rappelling, makes the campsite a perfect destination for a holiday with your family or friends.
During your stay at the campsite, you’ll spend the night in Swiss tents with attached washroom, comfortable beds with blankets and pillows. Delicious, freshly-prepared meals are served at the campsite restaurant.
Spend a night in Swiss tents at a scenic campsite.
Try activities like rappelling, trekking and Flying Fox.
Gather around a bonfire with music at night.
Escape from the city for a holiday in nature.
What's included :
- Accommodation in Swiss tents for 1 night on a twin-sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: attached washroom, bed with blankets and pillows
- All meals from lunch on day 1 to breakfast on day 2 (with morning and evening tea)
- Bonfire (subject to weather conditions) with music and snacks
- Adventure activities: rappelling, Flying Fox, trekking
- All equipment required for adventure activities
- Services of experienced adventure guides and campsite staff
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel arrangements between your home and the campsite
- Change accommodation to triple-sharing basis (at a revised cost)
- Change accommodation to quad-sharing basis (at a revised cost)
- Personal expenses such as apparel, gear, extra food or beverages etc.
- Costs due to unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, natural calamities etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Travel deep into the hills of Uttarakhand and spend a night with gorgeous views of the misty, mountains all around you. You'll stay in comfortable Swiss tents at the campsite and take part in thrilling adventure activities like rappelling or Flying Fox. You can also go on a trek to a nearby waterfall and explore the forests. In the evening, enjoy some hot tea with sunset views over the Himalayas. After dinner, you can gather around the campsite bonfire to keep warm, listen to light music, view the star-studded sky and enjoy a peaceful night.
Departure Point :Camp Shiva's Den, Pangoot, Uttarakhand 263001, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers