Camping at Shirota Lake
The campsite is located at an elevation from Lonavala, giving you views of the hills around, the valley, the lake nearby, and wide open skies. In the winter, this location gives you a chance to experience a chilly night around a merry campfire and wake up to mist that stretches into the horizon. During summer, the evenings are pleasant and breezy. Your camping experience includes all the fun of being in the outdoors, with basic conveniences like sealed tents to keep insects out, sleeping mattresses, clean dry toilet tents, delicious meals, and a bonfire and barbecue at night.
Spend a night out in the lap of nature beside a lake
Learn how to light your own bonfire
Sleep in comfortable, cosy tents
Enjoy an outdoors experience with the basic conveniences that you're used to
What's included :
- One night stay in waterproof Coleman tents on twin-sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: Foam mats and solar lights
- Dry toilet tents with commodes, toilet tents, and hand sanitizer
- Dinner (veg/non-veg) on Day 1
- Breakfast on Day 2
- Fishing at the lake
- Campfire at night
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel arrangements from your home to campsite
- Parking charges at campsite
- Any meals not mentioned in inclusions (can be ordered a la carte)
- No outside food/drinks allowed
- Personal expenses like extra snacks, beverages, tips, gear, etc
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Spend a night out at a lakeside campsite, enjoying the night air and the stars above. You'll enjoy a day of outdoorsy fun, swimming in the lake, walking through green landscape, and end with a bonfire and a hot dinner.
Your campsite lies in the midst of nature, just 10 kms away from Lonavala, but far enough to give you peace and quiet. It's right alongside Shirota Lake, so you'll have gorgeous views at any time of the day. You'll camp in weather-proof tents with foam mats, blankets and pillows, to ensure you get a good night's sleep, with comfort facilities like dry toilet tents with Western commodes. You can go for a night trek nearby, explore a few of the viewpoints, relax by the fire with friends, and enjoy a couple of days outdoors.
IMPORTANT: You cannot drive up to this campsite, whether you have an SUV or a sedan. You can either trek the 10 kms stretch through a jungle to the campsite, if your group is up to it. If not, you can rent an SUV at an additional charge that will seat 7 people.
Departure Point :Let's Camp Out - Shirota Lake (Breeze on Water Campsite), Valvand, Maharashtra 410405, India
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers