Camping in Binsar, Uttarakhand
Binsar is picturesque village located in Kumaon district of Uttarakhand at an altitude ranging from 1500 m to 2500 m. You will see the panoramic views of the Himalayan peaks like Nanda Devi, Trishul, Kedarnath and Pachachuli from Binsar. Binsar wildlife sanctuary harbours dense forests of Himalayan oaks, chir pine and deodar, and many species of exotic birds and wild animals.
You will be staying in deluxe rooms on triple/quad or multi-sharing basis at your campsite in Binsar.
Stay in deluxe cottages at the campsite in Binsar.
Go on a jungle trek in Binsar wildlife sanctury.
Spot exotic birds in the wildlife sanctuary.
Enjoy bonfire with music in the cold evening.
What's included :
- Accommodation in deluxe rooms on tirple/quad/multi-sharing basis
- Meals include Dinner on day 1 and Breakfast on day 2
- Guided jungle trek
- Services of an experienced campsite leader and support staff
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Accommodation upgradable to an ecological room at an additional cost
- Personal expenses such as cigarettes, extra meals, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Surrounded by the dense forest of oak and rhododendron, this campsite in Binsar is one of the most elegant, high-altitude campsites in Uttarakhand. During your stay in Binsar, you will go on an exciting jungle trek in Binsar wildlife sanctuary, which is home to diverse species of birds, wild animals and dense forests. Make sure to bring your camera and binoculars to spot exotic birds in the sanctuary. Enjoy a delightful session of bonfire with music in the cold evening. At night, snuggle under your blankets in deluxe rooms at the campsite.
Departure Point :Binsar Eco Camp, Jageshwar Rd, Om-Nagar, Dhaulchhina, Uttarakhand 263624, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 80 travelers