Camping in Bir Biling with dome tent stay
Located just a short distance away from Bir Biling, a few minutes away from the Bir bus stand, the campsite is surrounded by rising mountain slopes on all sides. With picturesque views of green hills, evening bonfires at the campsite are a great way to end a day spent outdoors. The cool breeze rustling through the forest and gorgeous views of rolling meadows will make this a holiday you won't forget!
You'll be accommodated in dome tents, built on a raised bamboo platform, that come equipped with a comfortable mattress and pillows, plus a small bedside stand. You'll have access to shared washrooms at the campsite.
Stay in dome tents that offer scenic views of the campsite.
Spend the evening around a bonfire with light music.
Travel away from the city for a holiday in Himachal.
What's included :
- Accommodation in dome tents for 1 night on twin-sharing basis
- Access to shared washrooms at the campsite
- In-tent amenities: mattress and pillows, small bedside stand
- Veg/non-veg meals including dinner on day 1 and breakfast on day 2
- Bonfire (subject to weather conditions) with light music
- Short trek around the campsite
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel arrangements between home city and the campsite
- Upgrade to Swiss tents with attached washrooms (available at an additional cost)
- Lunch on day 1 (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Mountain cycling, river crossing and rappelling (available at an additional cost)
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as gear, apparel, extra meals or beverages etc.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Travel into the scenic, Himachali hills at Bir and spend a night in the comforts of a dome tent. At the campsite, you can take a short trek to explore the surroundings of this beautiful camping ground, and enjoy a pleasant afternoon with your friends or family. You can head out to explore the town of Bir or book adventure activities like mountain biking, river crossing or rappelling at the campsite. In the evening, you'll gather around a bonfire at the campsite and watch the sun setting over the mountains.
Departure Point :Shivirama, Plot No - 505, Village Gharnala, Post Office Bir, Teh Baijnath, Bir, Himachal Pradesh 176077, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers