Camping in Chopta - 2 nights
Chopta lies in the Kedarnath Wildlife Sanctuary in Uttarakhand, and is famous for the sprawling meadows and evergreen forests here. The campsite in Chopta is located close to the trek route leading to Tungnath, the highest Shiva temple in the world, and is also close to Chandrashila, a gorgeous emerald lake, and you'll be exploring both on your second day.
From the campsite, you'll be able to see the snow-capped peaks of Nanda Devi, Trishul, and Chaukhamba. You'll sleep in luxury Swiss tents that have attached Western toilets and washrooms. You'll be served freshly cooked vegetarian meals, and can enjoy a bonfire at night.
Book a campsite in Chopta, known for its scenic landscape.
Go on a guided trek to Tungnath and Chandrashila.
Get stunning views of Himalayan giants like Nanda Devi, Trishul, and Chaukhamba peaks.
Enjoy a chilly evening around a bonfire.
Sleep in luxury Swiss tents at night.
per adult from
What's included :
- Accomodation for two nights in luxury Swiss tents with attached western toilet and washroom
- All veg meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 3
- Evening snacks
- Welcome tea and bed tea
- Guided trek to Chandrashila and Tungnath
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Transport to and from camp
- Extra lunch (available at an additional cost)
- Non-veg meals (available at an additional cost)
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
This campsite in Chopta offers you a three days of adventure in the gorgeous Himalayan wilderness, away from the pollution and noise of your daily city life. You'll be staying in a comfortable tent and enjoying the fresh air and mountain views at Chopta which is known for its scenic beauty. You can spend the day at this campsite, go on day treks and nature walks, and enjoy a crackling bonfire at night. On your second day, you'll also be taken for a guided trek to Tungnath and Chandrashila.
Departure Point :Alpine Adventure Camp - Chopta Uttarakhand, Chopta Hotels, Trekking in Chopta, Chopta Trekking, Ukhimath, Duggalbitta Chopta, Kund Ukhimath Gopeshwar Mandal Rd, duggalbitta, Uttarakhand 246469, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.