Camping in Corbett
The campsite is located in the foothills above Kotabagh, on the periphery of Jim Corbett National Park. It lies at an altitude of 2800 feet, with spectacular views of the Baur river and the Kotabagh valley. It's the perfect place to get away from the city and out into nature. Adventure activities range from mountain biking to trekking, body surfing to forest camping - all on offer at this serene, scenic campsite.
You'll be staying in American safari tents, equipped with cots, mattresses, blankets/sleeping bags, and lamps.
Camp in Corbett territory in safari tents
Steer your bike through steep mountain trails
Go bird-watching in the forests around your camp
Take a dip in the pools of Baur river or learn how to body surf
What's included :
- Accommodation in twin-sharing tents for two nights
- Common flush loos
- Shower tents, wash basins
- All meals (veg and non-veg) from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 3
- Bonfire in the evening
- Adventure activities with instructors and safety equipment
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Transport to and from campsite (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Alcoholic/aerated drinks (you may bring your own)
- Meals and accommodation for maids/drivers (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Barbecue snacks (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Mountain bike rental (can be rented at an additional cost)
- Stay on treetop machaans (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Personal expenses including telephone calls, laundry, tips, portage charges, etc.
- Additional costs incurred due to weather or other unforeseen situations
- Anything not mentioned above in the inclusions
This wild campsite nestles deep in the Kotabagh valley, surrounded by the jungles in which big cats roam free. The distant call of the leopard often punctures the peace and quiet, and the rustling of wind in the leaves. It's Corbett country, and your campsite brings to mind all the books you've ever read as a kid. You can climb into machaans, ramble through thickly forested lanes, go on bicycle rides through charming villages, or take a dip in the stream nearby.
During the day, you'll have plenty to do: go bird-watching or explore a wildlife trail; go mountain biking; go on night hikes and river treks; or head to the Baur for a swim. At night you'll gather around a campfire for a nostalgic rum, and then head to bed in safari tents.
Departure Point :Camp Kyari Syat, Syaat, Uttarakhand 263159, India
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers