Camping in Jaisalmer
Jaisalmer is a former medieval trading centre that exists in Rajasthan in the midst of the vast Thar Desert. Often referred to as ‘the Golden City’, it is known for its yellow sand stone architecture with the Jaisalmer Fort glinting in the background.
On this trip, you’ll be staying in the Kanoi Village which is 36 kms from Jaisalmer. Your campsite is surrounded by beautiful golden sand dunes. You’ll be sleeping in cozy tents that come with comfortable beds, blankets, bedsheets, basic amenities, an attached bathroom and a private sit out.
Spend 2 days in the midst of sand dunes through this camping in Jaisalmer trip.
Imbibe the Rajasthani culture through music, dance and cuisine.
Traverse through the famous Sam Sand Dunes through a camel safari ride.
What's included :
- Accommodation in tents on a double sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: double bed, bedsheets, mattresses, blankets, power sockets, lamps, mirror
- Attached washroom with facilities like hot and cold water
- Buffet meals including dinner on Day 1 and breakfast on Day 2
- One session of camel safari
- Cultural program
- Services of an experienced camping staff
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Extra bed (can be arranged at an additional cost)
- Additional meals at the campsite restaurant (charged additionally)
- Any kind of transport between your home city and the campsite
- Any kind of personal expenses such as beverages, tips to staff, etc.
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, strikes, roadblocks, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Camping in Jaisalmer gives you the perfect break from the chaos of the city as you spend your time relaxing in the midst of the silent sand dunes of Rajasthan. Over 2 days you get to enjoy desert walks, a camel ride and a cultural program through a traditional folk dance and music. At night you get to stay in a comfortable tent in the midst of the desert and wake up to a gorgeous sunrise the next day. Offering a wonderful combination of Rajasthan’s riveting views with its rich culture – this trip is ideal for families or a group of friends looking to have a brilliant time.
Departure Point :Sand Voyages Camp, Jaislmer - Sam - Dhanana Rd, Near, Kanoi, Rajasthan 345001, India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers