Camping in Jaisalmer with AC Cottage Stay
Jaisalmer is a former medieval trading centre that lies deep within the Thar Desert in Rajasthan. As its landscape mainly consists of a vast desert with golden sand stone, it is often referred to as the ‘Golden City.’
For this trip, your campsite lies around 30 km from the main city, in the midst of beautiful sand dunes. You’ll be staying in an air conditioned cottage room that is complete with a large double bed, electricity, a television set and many other basic amenities. You’ll also have an attached washroom that is equipped with all the modern amenities. Your meals will be freshly made in the traditional Rajasthani cuisine.
Imbibe the stark beauty of Rajasthani through this cottage stay in Jaisalmer.
Stay in the most luxurious way in the midst of a desert.
Embark on a fun camel safari.
Imbibe the Rajasthani culture through the music, dance and cuisine.
What's included :
- Accommodation in AC cottages on a twin sharing basis
- In-suite amenities: a double bed, comfortable bedsheets, mattresses, blankets and TV
- Attached bathrooms with modern facilities along with hot and cold water
- Buffet meal package including evening snacks and dinner on Day 1, and breakfast on Day 2
- Camel Safari
- Folk dance and fire dance
- DJ and music
- Bonfire (subject to weather conditions)
- Services of an experienced campsite staff
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Chargeable FIT on additional meals including non-veg meals
- Transport to and from the campsite
- Any kind of personal expenses
- Any kind of insurance
- Expenses arising due to unforeseen circumstances
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Combine the fun of adventure and the comfort of luxury with this cottage stay in Jaisalmer. On this trip, you’ll get to stay in comfortable cottages in the midst of the vast Thar Desert whilst imbibing the rich Rajasthani culture and gorgeous landscapes. And you’ll indulge in a camel safari, roam around the sand dunes of Jaisalmer and witness its breathtaking arid beauty. In the evening you’ll be exposed to a wonderful cultural performance which includes local folk music, coupled with a folk dance and ending with a thrilling fire dance.
Departure Point :Sultan Resort, sam sand dunes, near, Kanoi, Rajasthan 345001, India
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 127 travelers