Camping in Karjat
Karjat is a small hill-town in Raigad, Maharashtra. It is surrounded by the Sahyadris and its lush forests, making it a popular trekking and camping destination near Mumbai and Pune. It is the perfect getaway for nature and adventure lovers.
Your waterside campsite is surrounded by blossoming green forests and it comes with various in-tent amenities like a bed, bedsheets, blankets, pillows, fan, etc.
Spend a night in premium tents and wake up to the panoramic view of the Western Ghats.
Enjoy a fun kayaking session.
Escape into the lush forests on this Karjat camping trip.
Try your hand at barbequing.
What's included :
- Accommodation in tents on twin/triple sharing basis
- In-tent amenities like single bed, bedsheet, pillow and blankets
- Meals including evening snacks and dinner on Day 1, and breakfast on Day 2
- Campsite activities like indoor and outdoor games like archery, rifle shooting, kayaking, etc.
- Barbecue (subject to weather conditions)
- Services of an experienced campsite leader and support staff
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Any kind of transport from your home city to the campsite and back
- Any personal expenses like extra meals, beverages, etc.
- Any kind of insurance
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like bad weather, strikes, etc.
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions
Embark on a fun camping trip in Karjat that takes you amidst the serene greenery of Karjat. This camping trip is perfect for those looking to escape the rush of the city life and want to explore the gorgeous forests of the Western Ghats. On this trip, you'll get to explore the lush forests, go kayaking and trekking, and you can even try your hand at BBQ.
Departure Point :Campistaan, Karjat - Chowk Rd, Bhilvale, Maharashtra 410202, India
Departure Time :4:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers