Camping in Kasol
Located at an altitude of 5,200 feet, Kasol is a bustling hamlet in the interiors of the Parvati Valley. Often known as ‘Mini Amsterdam’ for its vibrant nightlife, Kasol is a popular backpacking destination for travellers looking for an authentic Himalayan experience. The town also serves as a base camp for several mountain treks. The glacier-fed Parvati River flows through the village, making for excellent spots to admire the lush greenery and scenic beauty of Kasol.
Escape to the mountains of Himachal Pradesh with this camping trip in Kasol.
Spend the night in tents along the Parvati River.
Visit the Israeli cafes and souvenir shops of Kasol.
What's included :
- Accommodation in dome tents on triple sharing basis
- All camping equipment required for the trip
- Dome tents, sleeping bags and mattresses
- Common kitchen/dining and toilet tents
- Meals consisting of dinner on Day 1 and breakfast on Day 2
- Services of the camping crew
- Permit charges, entry fees and camping charges at all locations
- First aid kit
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Transport between base city and Kasol
- Lunch throughout the trip
- Guided treks to Chalal, Tosh or other destinations
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as tips to staff, alcohol or beverages etc.
- Travel or medical insurance
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions
Camping in Kasol is the perfect way to reconnect with nature and revel in the magic of snow-capped mountains in the Parvati Valley. At Kasol, you can explore the hill town dotted with Israeli cafes and shops that are often frequented by travellers from all around the world.
At an additional cost, you can also embark on short treks to villages and meadows around Kasol such as Malana, Tosh or Chalal. After a day of adventure or leisure, you'll drift into a restful sleep in tents pitched just a few steps away from the gushing Parvati River.
Departure Point :Himtrek riverside Camps, Kasol, opposite the white house near parvati kuteer, Kasol, Himachal Pradesh 175105, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers