Camping in Manali
A gorgeous high altitude resort town located in the foot hills of the Himalayas, Manali is most famous for its old world charm and the beauty of snow-capped mountains. The town is frequently visited by nature lovers, backpackers and adventure enthusiasts that come to explore the Tibetan marketplaces of Old Manali and the scale the mountain peaks that tower around the hill station. Your campsite at Manali is placed in the midst of sprawling apple orchards on the banks of the Beas River. Wake up to the gurgling sounds of the Beas River and rediscover the serene peace and silence of nature that is so often lost in modern life.
Explore the beauty of snow-capped mountains while camping in Manali.
Catch gorgeous views of apple orchards, the Beas River and lofty mountain peaks.
Spend the night in tents pitched at a photogenic campsite.
What's included :
- Accommodation in dome tents on triple sharing basis
- All camping equipment required for the trip
- Dome tents, sleeping bags and mattresses
- Common kitchen/dining and toilet tents
- Meals consisting of dinner on Day 1 and breakfast on Day 2
- Services of the camping crew
- Permit charges, entry fees and camping charges
- First aid kit
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Transport between base city and Manali
- Lunch throughout the trip
- Guided treks to nearby destinations
- Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Personal expenses such as tips to staff, alcohol or beverages etc.
- Travel or medical insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Explore the quaint streets and hidden gems of Old Manali and spend the night camping in Manali at one of the most picturesque campsites around. Wake up to the morning mist of the hill station and relax with breathtaking views of snow-capped mountains of the Indian Himalayas. Located at a short driving distance from several of Manali’s prime attractions, you can venture out in the city and explore the natural and cultural wonders of Manali. Visit the ancient temples of Hadimba or Manu and admire the delicate sculptures of ancient India that decorate the temple walls. Shop at the Tibetan markets or the famous Manali’s Mall road and bring home quirky souvenirs. At night, retreat back into vast apple orchards and camp at a stone’s throw away from the Beas River.
Departure Point :Himtrek riverside Camps, Kasol, opposite the white house near parvati kuteer, Kasol, Himachal Pradesh 175105, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers