Camping in Sangla (1n2d)
The camp is only a few minutes away from Sangla, a small town in the Baspa Valley of Himachal Pradesh. You'll be staying in deluxe Swiss-style tents that come with twin-sharing beds and an attached private bathroom with hot running water. A private sit-out area outside the tent offers gorgeous views of mountains peaks. A multi-cuisine restaurant on camp provides delicious meals throughout your stay. Apart from adventure activities, there is also yoga and meditation sessions available for an extra cost.
Book a Swiss tent camping experience in Sangla.
Enjoy the beauty of the wild and the comforts of a hotel near Shimla.
Visit the Baspa river and hike along the surrounding nature trails.
Explore altitudes as high as 9,100 feet.
Try your hand at adventure activities like rock-climbing and rappelling (for an extra cost).
What's included :
- Accommodation for one night in twin sharing Swiss tents with private sit-out
- Attached bathroom with hot running water
- In tent: Double bed, clean bedsheets and blankets, towels
- Lunch, dinner and breakfast at the multi-cuisine restaurant (veg and non-veg options available)
- Nature trails and bird watching
- Car parking
- Access to TV in the dining room
- Doctor on call
- Hot water bags
- First aid kit
- 24x7 generator back up
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Additional meals at the restaurant
- Rock climbing, rappelling, river crossing and more (available at an additional cost)
- Travel or medical insurance
- Transport to and from Sangla campsite
- Any item not mentioned in inclusions
This overnight camping trip in Sangla gives you the perfect escape to the wilderness of the Himalayas, while still giving you the comforts of a hotel room. Situated in the midst of apple orchards, the campsite is a 5-minute walk from the Baspa River that flows through the Sangla Valley. There's plenty to do here; adventure activities like rock climbing, rappelling, river crossing and more will cost you about INR 400-500 per person per activity. But if you're looking for a more laidback adventure, take a walk to the river and spend some time on the riverbank, with your bare feet in the sparkling water.
Departure Point :Kinner Camps, Sangla Valley, Batseri, Himachal Pradesh 172106, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers