Camping in the rainbow mountains of Peru; 2-Day Tour
Think in passing a night in the middle of the famous rainbow mountains, have a night over 5000 meters and live an experince making Chuño (the ancestral tecnique to dehidrate potatoes). this plan includes all equipments and your expert guide who will be allways at your service.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- Camping equipment (DOITE double tent, Kailas 3 model, Doite model Himalaya and Eureka tents, inflatable mattress, dining tent with table and chairs).
- Expert tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Ausangate
- Entry/Admission - Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain
What's excluded :
Day 1: Cusco city - Ocefina town - Camping site of Valle rojo (Red Valley)
Stop At: Ausangate, Calle los Olivos - Santa Rora - Cusco, Cusco 08002 Peru
You will be pick up in the city of Cusco at 7 in the morning, travel by the Cusco - Puno highway for 2 hours to reach the town of CHEQACUPE, from this place we will take a dirt road to reach the town of OSEFINA where our walk begins. On this day you will walk uphill for 2 hours until we reach the YANACUNCA UB pass. At 5000 meters, during the walk we will observe large herds of llamas and alpacas, colorful landscapes, lagoons and with luck until vicuñas (wild camelids). We will arrive at the camp for lunch, where our swift cook will be waiting for us ready with a strengthening lunch. Once we get settled in our tents, in the afternoon we will have time to climb the chasm of the red mountains that form the natural attraction RED VALLEY. We will return to the camp and spend the night.
Duration: 10 hours
Accommodation included: Over night in Camping (DOITE double Kaila tent,sleeping and inflatable mattress, dining tent with table and chairs).
Day 2: Red Valley Camp site - Rainbow Mountain - Cusco City
Stop At: Vinicunca Rainbow Mountain, Cordillera de Vilcanota, Cusco 08225, Peru
After breakfast, you will visit the MOUNTAIN OF 7 COLORS where you will the first person enjoying a unique sun rise and these natural formations. Then we will return to the camp for lunch and finally take our return route. We will arrive to the city of Cusco around 6 in the afternoon.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Two or one day before contact Aita Peru Advetures using the telephone number displayed in your reciv or visit our office located in Cusco city at calle Plateros 392.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.