Camping near Nainital
Located at 2-hr drive from Nainital, your campsite is located in the small town of Mukteshwar. Set up on a mountain slopes with terraced farms of apples and peaches, the campsite is close to several vantage points that look over valleys populated with sprawling forests and peaks towering in the sky. The rustic clusters of villages only add to the charm of a hill town.
You’ll be staying in luxury Swiss tents with attached washrooms. Inside your tent, you’ll have comfortable beds, blankets, bedsheets and pillows. A kitchen at the campsite will serve fresh cuisine for meals.
Go camping near Nainital and escape the busy city life.
Spend two nights in luxury tents.
Go on short hikes in the Kumaon hills around the campsite.
Spend quality time with your family or friends in the midst of nature.
Gather around a bonfire at night to the sound of music.
What's included :
- Accommodation in Swiss tents with attached washroom on triple-sharing basis
- In-tent amenities: beds, blankets, pillows, bed sheets
- Veg/non-veg buffet meals from lunch on Day 1 to breakfast on Day 3 including evening snacks
- Bonfire (subject to weather conditions) with DJ music
- Adventure activities - Commando Net, jungle trek, night trek
- Outdoor games - badminton and Indoor games - chess, carrom
- All applicable taxes
What's excluded :
- Travel arrangements between base city and campsite
- Personal expenses such as tips to staff, additional meals or beverages etc.
- Any costs arising from unforeseen circumstances such as bad weather, road blocks etc.
- Adventure travel or medical insurance
- Anything not mentioned in inclusions
Spend 3 days in the picturesque hills of Nainital and rediscover the little delights of nature - the twinkling night sky, the crackling bonfire and the rustling forests. You can spend the your days going on short hikes to nearby view points and waterfalls, participate in adventure activities like Commando Net, or drive down to the town of Nainital, located just 50 kms away. You can also spend quality time at the campsite over games of badminton, chess or carrom. At night, huddle around a bonfire before drifting into sleep inside your luxury Swiss tents.
Departure Point :Himview Camp Mukteshwar, Sasbani, Letibunga-Pokhari Rd, Mukteshwar, Uttarakhand 263132, India
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers