Can Gio Mangrove Forest Fishing Tour by Speedboat
This is Les Rives’s latest products that took our team almost one year to develop. Challenge yourself for catching the biggest fish and enjoy fresh air in Can Gio UNESCO Biosphere Reserve, located 40 kilometers outside of Ho Chi Minh City. Glimpse local life along the river at a nearby fishing hamlet and see why the fertile Mekong Delta region has enchanted centuries of travelers with its captivating colors, sound and aromas.
Your scenic speedboat journey will take you from the heart of Saigon to the dense riverside jungles of idyllic Can Gio, via the verdant green canals of the Mekong Delta
You then stop at private area that leased to us by a local farmer. Les Rives will provide fishing rod in case you do not bring your own. Any fish that caught can be sold at 200,000 VND per kilos.
List of fish that can be caught: Barramundi, tilapia, bream, flathead, catfish, mangrovejack, tarpon, barracuda… And other brackish water speices.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Snacks and beverages
- Transport via luxury speedboat
- Fishing rod and fishing baits
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Can Gio Mangrove Biosphere Reserve, Ho Chi Minh City Vietnam
Cần Giờ Biosphere Reserve is a wetland located 40 km southeast of Ho Chi Minh City. This reserve has been listed as a biosphere reserve by UNESCO. The site is an important wildlife sanctuary in Vietnam as it is characterized by a wetland biosystem dominated by mangrove and many rare species.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Saigon Waterbus Station, Bến Nghé, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We offer pickup and drop off from all locations in District 1, 2 and 3
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes, sunscreen and insect repellent is recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking. An extra surcharge may apply for meal accommodations
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own fishing equipments if available, our fishing equipments have limited supply.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 99 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.